Camden, Ohio Homes & Land
View ALL listings for Camden
Ohio homes for sale
Camden, Ohio, is a small community
with a population of less than 2300 people.
Located south of Eaton Ohio in Preble County on State
Route 127, it is just:
- 8.1 miles from Eaton, Ohio
- 10.9 miles from Oxford, Ohio
- 11.2 miles from West Alexandria, Ohio
- 34 miles from Dayton, Ohio
View Steve's listings for Camden
Ohio homes for sale.
as the "Preble
Shawnee Local School
District", get a detailed report
card on the schools in Camden.
Industries providing employment are:
- Manufacturing (28.5%)
- Educational,health and social services (23.5%)
Homes in Camden, Ohio
The average cost of a home around Camden, Ohio is
most homes are older, averaging 47 years in age, new homes
in Camden Ohio can be found.
If you are looking for room to breathe, Camden's
average lot size of 7.46 acres offers plenty of space to get
Most homes are heated using utility gas (51%), followed by
electricity (32%), with bottled gas and kerosene a distant
3rd and 4th (7% & 6% respectively).
Local activities abound
Camden is an active community, with lots of activities
for any age or interest.
Area interests and attractions include:
- Miami University - (in nearby Oxford,
- Centrally located between Indianapolis (100 miles), Cincinnati
(50 miles), Dayton (35 miles) and Hamilton (20 miles)
- Hueston Woods (boating, swimming,
- Pork Festival
- Black Walnut Festival
- Antique shopping and festivals
- Dayton Air Show
- US Air Force Museum
- Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park (in nearby
- G-J Raceway (home to the Ohio Valley Karting Association)
Small Town Living - Many Advantages
There are a lot of advantages to living in a small town. Compared
to the state of Ohio as a whole, Camden's
- Unemployed rate
is significantly below the state average.
- Population density is below the state average
Get more information on Camden Ohio.
Is Camden, Ohio Right For You?
Call Steve Hafle today to let them find the Camden
home that best fits your needs.